Creamy Chickpea And Vegetable CurryBy Gemma Luongo On May 26, 2020
Cooking Creamy chickpea and vegetable curry step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chickpea and vegetable curry you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Boasting serves of vegetables, this vegetarian curry is slow cooked perfection. Enjoy for dinner tonight and savour leftovers for lunch later in the week.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chickpea And Vegetable Curry
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Madras curry paste
- 1 cup Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400ml can light coconut cream
- 1 large red capsicum, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1kg pumpkin, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small cauliflower, trimmed, cut into florets
- 3 tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 300g green beans, trimmed, halved
- 400g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup plain Greek-style yoghurt
- 4 naan bread, warmed
The instruction how to make Creamy Chickpea And Vegetable Curry
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add curry paste. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add stock. Bring to a simmer. Transfer to slow cooker.
- Add coconut cream, capsicum and pumpkin to slow cooker. Season. Cover. Cook on high for 1 hour 30 minutes (or low for 3 hours). Add cauliflower and tomato. Cook for 15 minutes. Add beans and chickpeas. Cook for a further 30 minutes or until beans are just tender.
- Combine cucumber, coriander and yoghurt in a bowl. Serve remaining curry with naan bread, yoghurt mixture and extra coriander.
Nutritions of Creamy Chickpea And Vegetable Curry
fatContent: 662.747 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24.6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 14 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 86.6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 21.2 grams protein
sodiumContent: 25 milligrams cholesterol