Roasted Lamb & Vegetables With SpinachBy Darienne Sutton On Feb 19, 2020
Cooking Roasted lamb & vegetables with spinach step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Roasted lamb & vegetables with spinach you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Roasted Lamb & Vegetables With Spinach
- 1/4 cup fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 (about 200g each) lamb backstraps, trimmed of any fat
- 1 lemon
- 2 (about 200g each) baby fennel bulbs, trimmed, quartered lengthways
- 4 medium (about 400g) zucchini, quartered lengthways
- 60mls (1/4 cup) balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 12 small garlic cloves, extra, peeled
- 2 bunches English spinach, stems removed, leaved washed, dried
- Ground nutmeg, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
The instruction how to make Roasted Lamb & Vegetables With Spinach
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Combine the rosemary, garlic, cracked pepper and olive oil in a bowl and mix well. Coat each lamb backstrap with the rosemary mixture and set aside on a plate while you prepare the vegetables.
- Juice 1/2 the lemon and then cut the remaining 1/2 into 4 wedges.
- Place the fennel and zucchini into a large bowl. Combine the lemon juice, vinegar and brown sugar and pour over the vegetables. Mix well to coat the vegetables.
- Place the vegetables, lemon wedges and extra garlic cloves into a large roasting pan. Pour over any extra liquid from the vegetables. Roast in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove pan from the oven and brush the vegetables and garlic with the liquid in the pan. Move the vegetables to one side of the pan.
- Add the lamb backstraps to the pan in a single layer and roast for a further 10-12 minutes for medium or until the lamb is cooked to your liking. Cover the pan loosely with foil and stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile: add the spinach to a large saucepan of boiling water. Remove immediately, drain and season with nutmeg and pepper.
- Slice the lamb. Place the spinach and vegetables onto serving plates. Top the spinach with the lamb and drizzle with the pan juices. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Roasted Lamb & Vegetables With Spinach
fatContent: 327.669 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 96 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : family friendly, dinner party, main, dinner, bake, zucchini, spinach, lamb, meat, roast, roast dinner, mains, easy, simple, healthy recipe, winter, spring, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, lower gi,