Easy Chocolate Sponge CakeBy Member recipe On Oct 22, 2019
Cooking Easy chocolate sponge cake step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Easy chocolate sponge cake you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
*Disclaimer: This recipe is a member recipe. It has not been tested by the taste.com.au team.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon NESTLu00c9 BAKERS CHOICE Cocoa
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 5ml vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
The instruction how to make Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake
- Preheat oven to 190 degrees. Lightly grease and flour a cake or loaf tin
- Melt butter and syrup. Add egg and sugar. Beat well
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, cocoa and baking powder.
- Add butter mixture to dry ingredients.
- Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in the milk. Add vanilla essence and milk to the mixture. Mix with an electric mixer for up to 1 min or until a smooth consistency.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes. or until skewer when inserted in cake comes out clean.
Nutritions of Easy Chocolate Sponge Cake
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons