Indian-style GazpachoBy Louise Pickford On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Indian-style gazpacho step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Indian-style gazpacho you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Spains famous chilled tomato and vegetable soup, made Indian with fresh chilli, ginger and pappadums, is the perfect start to your night.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Indian-style Gazpacho
- 250g vine-ripened tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, deseeded, coarsely chopped
- 10cm-piece Lebanese cucumber, peeled, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
- 2 small cooked pappadums, coarsely broken
- 250ml (1 cup) chilled Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon caster sugar
- Natural yoghurt, to serve
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Indian-style Gazpacho
- Place the tomato, onion, capsicum, cucumber, garlic, ginger, chilli and coriander in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth. Add pappadum and blend until the mixture thickens slightly.
- Transfer the tomato mixture to a large bowl. Stir in the stock, vinegar and sugar. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the tomato mixture to an airtight container. Place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- Pour the tomato mixture among serving glasses. Top each glass with a small dollop of yoghurt and a coriander leaf to serve.
Nutritions of Indian-style Gazpacho
fatContent: 25.095 calories
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 1 grams protein
Tags : vegetarian, easy, no cook, garlic, pappadums, chilli, cucumber, tomato, starter, entrée, soup, soups, appetiser, entree, comfort food, summer, spanish, traditional, dinner, simple, gourmet, entr, spring,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler