Tofu And Mushroom MisoBy Alison Turner On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Tofu and mushroom miso step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tofu and mushroom miso you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a cold winter night, there is nothing more comforting than a warm bowl of miso.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tofu And Mushroom Miso
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 100g Swiss brown mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons brown miso
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1/2 bunch choy sum leaves, washed, shredded
- 150g drained silken firm tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon mirin
The instruction how to make Tofu And Mushroom Miso
- Place vegetable oil and sesame oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Combine miso and water in a heatproof jug. Add to saucepan and bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add choy sum and tofu. Stir until choy sum wilts and tofu is heated through. Stir in mirin. Serve.
Nutritions of Tofu And Mushroom Miso
fatContent: 108.506 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 3 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 8 grams protein
Tags : quick, starter, entrée, healthy, vegan, vegetarian, miso paste, mushroom, tofu, soup, autumn, winter, mushrooms, broth, soups, entree, appetiser, asian, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, japanese, entr,