Warming Winter BrothBy Jan Purser On Nov 20, 2020
Cooking Warming winter broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Warming winter broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Dried nettle leaves impart amazing flavour to this warming winter broth.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Warming Winter Broth
- 500ml (2 cups) water, or Massel vegetable liquid stock or chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon dried nettle leaves
- 2 teaspoons finely grated fresh ginger
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon thinly sliced fresh red chilli
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 small garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt (optional)
The instruction how to make Warming Winter Broth
- Combine water or stock, nettle leaves, ginger, chilli, thyme, garlic, turmeric and oil in a saucepan over medium-low heat. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 3 minutes or until aromatic. Set aside for 5 minutes to infuse. Taste and season with salt.
- Strain into a glass to serve.
Nutritions of Warming Winter Broth
fatContent: 23.9 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 2 grams protein
Tags : entrée, starter, vegetarian, simmer, sesame oil, garlic, thyme, chilli, ginger, vegetable stock, autumn, winter, soup, soups, family, main, mains, dinner, chicken, freezer friendly, entree, massel,
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone