Pumpkin BreadBy Kim Coverdale On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Pumpkin bread step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pumpkin bread you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Our Pumpkin bread is a great side dish for soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- 500g butternut pumpkin, peeled, chopped
- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 75g butter, melted
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary sprigs
- Butter, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Pumpkin Bread
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C/160u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a 9cm-deep, 9cm x 19cm (base) loaf pan. Line base and 2 long ends with baking paper.
- Cook pumpkin in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Transfer to a large bowl. Using a fork, mash until smooth. Cool for 5 minutes.
- Add flour, fennel seeds, oregano, butter, milk and eggs. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into prepared pan. Using a spatula, level top. Sprinkle over rosemary. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted in centre comes out clean (cover with foil if over-browning during cooking). Stand in pan for 5 minutes. Lift out onto a wire rack to cool. Serve with butter, if using.
Nutritions of Pumpkin Bread
fatContent: 350.613 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17.1 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10.4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 9.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 108 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe