Chilled Cucumber Soup With Prawn And Tomato SalsaBy Michelle Southan On Nov 19, 2020
Cooking Chilled cucumber soup with prawn and tomato salsa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilled cucumber soup with prawn and tomato salsa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Cool and refreshing cucumber soup is just perfect for the summer months!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Prawn And Tomato Salsa
- 4 Lebanese cucumbers, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 390g (1 1/2 cups) Vaalia low-fat natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh mint
- 2 green shallots, ends trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (about 160g) cooked tiger prawns, peeled, deveined, finely chopped
- 1 small (about 90g) ripe tomato, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded fresh mint
The instruction how to make Chilled Cucumber Soup With Prawn And Tomato Salsa
- Place cucumber, yoghurt, mint, green shallot, lemon rind and lemon juice in the jug of a blender and blend until almost smooth. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a large bowl and place in the fridge for 1 hour to chill.
- To make the salsa, combine the prawn, tomato and mint in a bowl.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls and top with salsa to serve.
Nutritions of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Prawn And Tomato Salsa
fatContent: 164.91 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 84 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : budget friendly, no cook, yoghurt, cucumber, main, summer, soup, seafood, prawns, pescatarian, salsa, entree, appetiser, starter, gourmet, special occasion, christmas, high protein, low carb, low sodium, low kilojoule, low fat, lower gi, healthy,