Pea & Spinach Risoni Soup With Mozzarella ToastiesBy Michelle Southan On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Pea & spinach risoni soup with mozzarella toasties step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pea & spinach risoni soup with mozzarella toasties you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
If you want to avoid arguments, make extra of the cheesy prosciutto toasties!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pea & Spinach Risoni Soup With Mozzarella Toasties
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 leek, pale section only, ends trimmed, washed, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 x 500ml ctns chicken consomme
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 105g (1/2 cup) risoni
- 230g (1 1/2 cups) frozen baby peas
- 50g baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded fresh mint
- 4 slices white bread
- 80g (3/4 cup) coarsely grated mozzarella
- 4 slices (about 40g) prosciutto, halved
The instruction how to make Pea & Spinach Risoni Soup With Mozzarella Toasties
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek and garlic and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Increase heat to high and add the consomme and water. Bring to the boil. Add the risoni and stir until combined. Reduce heat to medium and simmer or 12 minutes or until risoni is al dente.
- Meanwhile, to make the toasties, preheat grill on medium. Place the bread slices on a baking tray and cook under grill for 2-3 minutes each side or until toasted. Top with half the mozzarella. Top with the prosciutto and remaining mozzarella. Cook under grill for 2-3 minutes or until mozzarella melts.
- Add the peas to the soup and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until bright green and tender. Add spinach, lemon juice and mint and stir until the spinach wilts. Ladle soup among serving bowls and serve with mozzarella toasties.
Nutritions of Pea & Spinach Risoni Soup With Mozzarella Toasties
fatContent: 397.218 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 42 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons