Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup With Crispy Curried ChickpeasBy On Nov 18, 2020
Cooking Cauliflower and broccoli soup with crispy curried chickpeas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Cauliflower and broccoli soup with crispy curried chickpeas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Load up on seasonal veggies with this creamy cauliflower and broccoli soup topped with crispy curried chickpeas.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup With Crispy Curried Chickpeas
- 40g butter
- 1 leek, pale section only, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 800g broccoli, cut into florets
- 500g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 4 cups (1L) salt-reduced vegetable or chicken stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thickened cream
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes
- 2 tablespoon flat-leaf parsley, chopped
The instruction how to make Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup With Crispy Curried Chickpeas
- Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the leek and garlic for 5 mins or until softened. Add the broccoli and cauliflower and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 mins or until starting to soften.
- Add the stock and 3/4 cup (185ml) of water. Bring to a simmer. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 mins or until vegetables are tender. Use a stick blender to blend the vegetable mixture until smooth. Stir in half the cream. Season with sea salt.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chickpeas, stirring, for 5 mins or until crisp. Add the curry powder and salt. Cook for 1 min or until fragrant.
- Serve the soup topped with the chickpeas and parsley.
Nutritions of Cauliflower And Broccoli Soup With Crispy Curried Chickpeas