Pea, Asparagus And Rice Soup With Romano SticksBy Cynthia Black On Nov 15, 2020
Cooking Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticks step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Pea, asparagus and rice soup with Romano sticks you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pea, asparagus and rice soup is a delicious way to eat more greens.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Pea, Asparagus And Rice Soup With Romano Sticks
- 60g butter
- 1 large leek, white part only, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 cup (220g) arborio rice
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 cup (250ml) water
- 1 cup (150g) fresh peas or frozen peas
- 1/2 bunch (about 100g) thin asparagus, trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 100g Romano cheese
- 1 sheet (25cm) ready-rolled frozen puff pastry, just thawed
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Pea, Asparagus And Rice Soup With Romano Sticks
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add leek and garlic, and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add rice and stir. Add stock and water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 12 minutes or until rice is almost tender. Stir in peas and asparagus, and cook for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, to make the Romano sticks, use a vegetable peeler to shave half the cheese. Finely grate remaining cheese. Cut pastry in half, then each half into 8 slices. Place slices on an oven tray lined with baking paper. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until puffed and golden.
- Stir parsley into soup. Ladle soup into serving bowls. Sprinkle with shaved cheese. Serve with the Romano sticks.
Nutritions of Pea, Asparagus And Rice Soup With Romano Sticks
fatContent: 605.626 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 18 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 65 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein
sodiumContent: 75 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : kid friendly, budget friendly, easy, simmer, puff pastry, rice, asparagus, peas, autumn, winter, lunch, main, dinner, soup, asparagus soup, pea soup, warm winter soup, winter dinner recipe, healthy green recipe, meal, low sugar, massel,