Creamy Pea Soup And Garlic Bacon ToastsBy Jane Charlton On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Creamy pea soup and garlic bacon toasts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy pea soup and garlic bacon toasts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Rich and hearty pea soup with crisp garlic bacon toast is a comforting winter warmer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Pea Soup And Garlic Bacon Toasts
- 4 slices garlic bread, at room temperature
- 2 thin bacon rashers, cut crossways into 1cm-thick slices
- 25g (5 teaspoons) butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small brown onion, chopped
- 600g fresh peas, shelled
- 275ml Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 185ml (3/4 cup) thin cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Creamy Pea Soup And Garlic Bacon Toasts
- Preheat oven to 230u00b0C. Line a baking tray with foil. Place garlic bread in a single layer on lined tray. Top each slice of bread with 2-3 bacon strips. Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Meanwhile, heat butter and oil in a saucepan over medium heat until foaming. Add onion and cook, uncovered, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until soft. Add peas and cook, stirring, for a further 2-3 minutes. Add stock and bring to boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 4-5 minutes or until peas are tender. Remove from heat. Stir in 160ml (2/3 cup) cream. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Transfer pea mixture to a blender and blend until smooth. Return to pan and stir over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes or until heated through.
- Ladle soup into serving bowls and swirl each with a little remaining cream. Sprinkle with pepper and serve with the garlic bacon toasts.
Nutritions of Creamy Pea Soup And Garlic Bacon Toasts
fatContent: 386.941 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 17 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup