Udon Noodle Soup With Crispy Pork BellyBy Not available On Nov 16, 2020
Cooking Udon noodle soup with crispy pork belly step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Udon noodle soup with crispy pork belly you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Impress your family with this sensational udon noodle soup topped with crispy pork belly and Asian greens.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Udon Noodle Soup With Crispy Pork Belly
- 1 kg Coles pork belly roast, scored at 1 cm intervals
- 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1/2 teaspoon five spice
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 4cm piece ginger, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 x 200g Obento udon noodles
- 1 bunch pak choy, trimmed, leaved separated
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Udon Noodle Soup With Crispy Pork Belly
- Place pork on a plate. Pat dry with paper towel. Sprinkle with half the salt. Refrigerate, uncovered, for 6 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 230C. Pat dry pork rind with paper towel. Sprinkle remaining salt over the rind and massage into the scoring. Place pork, rind-side up, on a rack in a roasting pan. Pour 2 cups (500ml) boiling water into the pan (ensuring the water doesnu2019t touch the pork belly). Roast for 45 mins or until the rind starts to blister. Reduce temperature to 200C and roast for a further 1 hour, adding more water if necessary. Transfer pork to a plate. Cover with foil and set aside to rest for 10 minutes. Slice into 5 cm pieces.
- Meanwhile, Place stock, soy sauce, mirin, five spice, garlic, ginger, sugar, chilli and 3 cups (750ml) water in a large stockpot or saucepan. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 10 mins. Add udon noodles and bok choy. Simmer for 3-5 mins or until bok choy wilts and noodles are cooked though.
- Ladle soup into bowls and add pork belly slices. Sprinkle with spring onion and extra chilli to serve.
Nutritions of Udon Noodle Soup With Crispy Pork Belly
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup