Chilled Pea Soup With Lobster And Risoni SaladBy Valli Little On Nov 14, 2020
Cooking Chilled pea soup with lobster and risoni salad step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilled pea soup with lobster and risoni salad you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This beautiful pea soup with lobster and risoni salad is a gourmet entree to impress at even the most special of occasions.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilled Pea Soup With Lobster And Risoni Salad
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1/4 cup (60ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 1 leek, white part only, thinly sliced
- 500g fresh peas or frozen peas
- 1 potato, peeled, chopped
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup (125ml) thin cream
- 200g risoni*
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped chervil or flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon preserved lemon*, pith and pulp removed, finely chopped
- 1 small cooked lobster
The instruction how to make Chilled Pea Soup With Lobster And Risoni Salad
- Heat butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan, add leek and cook over a low heat until soft but not coloured. Add 400g of peas, the potato and stock and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until potato is cooked. Cool slightly, then puree in a blender. Stir in cream and refrigerate.
- Cook the risoni in boiling salted water according to the packet instructions, adding the reserved peas for the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain, rinse in cold water, drain again. Place in a bowl with herbs, remaining oil, the lemon juice and preserved lemon. Taste for seasoning. Remove lobster meat from the shell, slice into medallions and add to salad. Season well. Place a mound of the salad in each bowl and pour chilled soup around.
Nutritions of Chilled Pea Soup With Lobster And Risoni Salad
fatContent: 404.627 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein