Spicy Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli Coriander CreamBy Chrissy Freer On Nov 12, 2020
Cooking Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy sweet potato soup with chilli coriander cream you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweetness loves spice, so the secret in this warming vege soup is a spoonful of Thai curry paste.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli Coriander Cream
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 teaspoons sunflower oil
- 1 large brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 carrots, peeled, thickly sliced
- 750g sweet potato (kumara), peeled, coarsely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 90g (1/3 cup) extra light sour cream
- 1 long fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh coriander
The instruction how to make Spicy Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli Coriander Cream
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook the onion for 5 minutes or until soft. Stir in curry paste for 1-2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the carrot, sweet potato and stock. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool slightly.
- Blend the soup until smooth. Heat over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in the lime juice and brown sugar. Season.
- Combine the sour cream, chilli and coriander in a bowl. Serve with the soup.
Nutritions of Spicy Sweet Potato Soup With Chilli Coriander Cream
fatContent: 221.075 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 37 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.5 grams protein
Tags : autumn, winter, chicken stock, easy, family friendly, simmer, entrée, starter, carrot, sour cream, coriander, chilli, sweet potatoes, soup, sweet potato, kumara, soups, entree, appetiser, thai, vegetarian, gluten free, healthy, low, massel,