Chicken, Corn And Noodle BrothBy Janelle Bloom On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Chicken, corn and noodle broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, corn and noodle broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Traditional chicken and corn soup is a family favourite and ready in just half an hour Perfect!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Corn And Noodle Broth
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 fresh corn cobs, kernels removed
- 1 bunch baby choy sum, ends trimmed, washed, dried, cut into 3cm lengths
- 250g fresh Singapore noodles
The instruction how to make Chicken, Corn And Noodle Broth
- Combine the garlic and 2 teaspoons of the oil in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and toss well to coat. Cover and place in the fridge for 10 minutes to marinate.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 3 minutes each side or until just cooked. Set aside and cover loosely with foil to keep warm.
- Bring the stock to the boil in a large saucepan over high heat. Add the corn kernels and choy sum stems. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the corn is just tender.
- Cut the chicken across the grain into 2cm thick slices. Add the chicken, choy sum leaves and noodles to the pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes or until the choy sum leaves wilt and the noodles are cooked through.
Nutritions of Chicken, Corn And Noodle Broth
fatContent: 359.456 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 38 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, dinner, boil, easy, quick, budget friendly, family friendly, lunch, entrée, starter, soup, noodles, corn, chicken, meat, broth, entree, appetiser, asian, chinese, traditional, budget, simple, everyday, q, entr, spring, Massel,