Prawn And Salmon LaksaBy Not available On Nov 10, 2020
Cooking Prawn and salmon laksa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Prawn and salmon laksa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Muchloved around the world for its intense flavour, this simple soup can be made at home in under minutes.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Prawn And Salmon Laksa
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 1/4 cup laksa paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 250ml (1 cup) fish stock
- 1 tablespoon finely grated palm sugar
- 200g green prawns, peeled leaving tail intact, deveined
- 1 (about 200g) salmon fillet, cut into 2cm cubes
- 150g snow peas, ends trimmed
- 1 bunch puk choy, ends trimmed, quartered lengthways
- 100g bean sprouts, ends trimmed
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Prawn And Salmon Laksa
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside for 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well. Divide evenly among serving bowls.
- Heat a large saucepan over high heat. Add the laksa paste, coconut milk, fish stock and sugar and stir to combine. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Add the prawns and salmon and cook for 2 minutes or until tender. Add the snow peas and puk choy and cook for a further 2 minutes or until puk choy just wilts.
- Ladle hot soup mixture over the noodles. Sprinkle with bean sprouts and coriander. Serve immediately with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Prawn And Salmon Laksa
fatContent: 645.778 calories
saturatedFatContent: 33.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 25.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 55.9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9.6 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 137 milligrams cholesterol