Beetroot GazpachoBy Louise Pickford On Nov 08, 2020
Cooking Beetroot gazpacho step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beetroot gazpacho you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Made using pantry staples, this simple soup packs a punch. Plus, its lowfat and offers a good dose of folate and antioxidants.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beetroot Gazpacho
- 2 x 440g cans whole baby beetroot in natural juice, drained, roughly chopped
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (35g) fresh white breadcrumbs
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock, chilled
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup (140g) low-fat Greek yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- A few ice cubes, to serve
The instruction how to make Beetroot Gazpacho
- Place beetroot, onion, garlic and capers in a food processor and whiz until smooth. Add breadcrumbs and pulse to combine.
- Combine stock, oil and vinegar in a jug. With the motor running, gradually pour in the stock mixture through the feed tube, and process until smooth and well combined. Season to taste with sea salt and pepper, then chill for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the yoghurt and dill in a bowl with a little salt and pepper to taste. Serve the soup topped with the dill yoghurt and some ice cubes.
Nutritions of Beetroot Gazpacho
fatContent: 255.491 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 6.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 2 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe