Sausage Minestrone With Broccolini & CeleriacBy Cynthia Black On Nov 09, 2020
Cooking Sausage minestrone with broccolini & celeriac step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sausage minestrone with broccolini & celeriac you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take soups from starters to the main event with this top recipe. Its hearty, tasty and budgetfriendly, too.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sausage Minestrone With Broccolini & Celeriac
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 400g) Gourmet Beef Sausages with Cracked Pepper & Red Wine
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 small celeriac, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 625ml (2 1/2 cups) beef stock
- 2 x 400g cans diced Italian tomatoes
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water
- 115g (1 cup) dried small shell pasta
- 1/2 bunch broccolini, trimmed, cut into 4cm lengths
- 1/3 cup shaved parmesan or pecorino
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
The instruction how to make Sausage Minestrone With Broccolini & Celeriac
- Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the sausages and cook, turning occasionally, for 4 minutes or until browned and just cooked through. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to low. Add the onion to the pan and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the carrot, celeriac and rosemary, and cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes. Add the stock, tomato and water. Bring to the boil. Simmer for 3 minutes. Add the pasta and simmer for 12 minutes or until the pasta is almost tender. Add the broccolini and simmer for 2 minutes or until bright green and tender crisp. Thickly slice the sausages and stir into the soup. Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle the soup among serving bowls and top with the parmesan and parsley.
Nutritions of Sausage Minestrone With Broccolini & Celeriac
fatContent: 517.435 calories
saturatedFatContent: 30 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 62 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : autumn, winter, simmer, quick, canned tomatoes, celeriac, broccollini, budget friendly, sausages, soup, dinner, main, italian soup, vegetable, sausage, comfort food, main meal, family meal, low carb, lower gi, high fibre,
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler