Chicken StockBy Claire Brookman On Nov 07, 2020
Cooking Chicken stock step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken stock you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Who doesnt love chicken soup? Use this stock as a base to make your favourite version.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken Stock
- 2kg Steggles family feast chicken
- 2 large carrots, halved lengthways, chopped
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 large brown onion, peeled, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 dried bouquet garni (see note)
The instruction how to make Chicken Stock
- Place chicken in a stock pot. Add carrot, celery, onion, peppercorns, parsley sprigs and bouquet garni. Add 3 litres cold water. Place over medium-high heat. Cover. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, partially covered, for 1 hour 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Using tongs, carefully remove chicken. Place in a heatproof dish. Set aside to cool. Cover and refrigerate. Place a fine sieve over a large, heatproof bowl. Strain stock mixture. Discard solids. Set aside to cool. Cover. Refrigerate overnight
- Remove stock from fridge. Using a spoon, remove and discard fat from surface of stock (you should have 2 litres). Remove and discard skin and bones from chicken. Roughly chop chicken meat (you should have 4 cups chopped chicken).
Nutritions of Chicken Stock
Tags : family friendly, healthy, soup, simmer, parsley, onion, celery, carrot, chicken, how to make chicken stock, recipe for chicken stock, chicken stock, stock, broth, base recipe, chicken soup, starter, how to make stock, make chicken stock,