Beef-cheek MinestroneBy Valli Little On Nov 04, 2020
Cooking Beef-cheek minestrone step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef-cheek minestrone you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Bleak winter days are the perfect time to be in the kitchen creating something hearty, like this beefcheek minestrone.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef-cheek Minestrone
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 500g beef cheeks (see note), trimmed, chopped into 2cm pieces
- 2 carrots, finely chopped
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup (95g) tomato paste
- 1/2 cup (125ml) red wine
- 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 1L (4 cups) Massel beef stock
- 125g risoni pasta (orzo)
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Parmesan, to serve
- Pesto, to serve
- Grissini, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef-cheek Minestrone
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season beef, then cook, in batches, for 3-4 minutes, turning, until browned. Set aside.
- Add carrot, celery, garlic and onion to pan and cook, stirring, for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables soften. Return beef to pan with tomato paste and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add wine, tomato and stock, season, then bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and partially cover. Cook for 2 hours or until beef is tender. Add risoni and cook for a further 10 minutes until al dente. Stir in spinach until wilted.
- Divide soup among bowls and serve with parmesan shavings, pesto and grissini.
Nutritions of Beef-cheek Minestrone
fatContent: 307.593 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 23 grams protein
sodiumContent: 52 milligrams cholesterol