Vegetable LaksaBy Gemma Purcell On Nov 05, 2020
Cooking Vegetable laksa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Vegetable laksa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Creamy vegetable laksa will warm you up from the inside out!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Vegetable Laksa
- 60g bean sprouts, trimmed
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- 250g rice vermicelli noodles
- 200g Soyco Thai tofu
- 3 tablespoons Asia at Home laksa paste
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 400ml can light coconut milk
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 200g snow peas, trimmed
- Lime wedges, to serve
The instruction how to make Vegetable Laksa
- Place the bean sprouts, mint and coriander leaves in small bowl and toss to combine. Set aside.
- Place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and set aside for 10 minutes. Drain and divide among bowls.
- Heat the tofu in a small frying pan over a medium heat until warm. Cut each slice in half crossways, then cut each half into three slices horizontally. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, stir the laksa paste in a saucepan over a medium heat for 2 minutes. Add the stock, coconut milk and fish sauce. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes. Add the snow peas and cook for 2 minutes or until just tender.
- Divide the laksa among serving bowls and top with the tofu and bean shoot mixture. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Vegetable Laksa
fatContent: 447.408 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 59 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
Tags : winter, noodles, dinner, family friendly, tofu, asian, thai, appetiser, starter, soup, broth, soups, entree, vegetarian, japanese, traditional, budget, easy, simple, everyday, malaysian, coconut, massel,