AvgolemonoBy Alison Adams On Oct 31, 2020
Cooking Avgolemono step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Avgolemono you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try this tasty Greek lemon and chicken soup for a fresh start to your winter meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Avgolemono
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 5 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup medium-grain rice
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parsley leaves, to serve
- Olive oil, to drizzle
The instruction how to make Avgolemono
- Poach chicken in stock. Remove chicken and transfer to a plate.
- Add rice to stock. Cook until rice is tender.
- Whisk eggs in a heatproof bowl. Add 1-2 tbs fresh lemon juice. Whisk in 1 cup stock mixture. Add to remaining stock.
- Cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes (do not boil). Season. Shred chicken. Place in bowls. Top with soup. Sprinkle with parsley and olive oil.
Nutritions of Avgolemono
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons