Chicken, Sweet Potato And Couscous StoupBy Amira Georgy On Oct 30, 2020
Cooking Chicken, sweet potato and couscous stoup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, sweet potato and couscous stoup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A cross between a soup and a stew, this chicken and sweet potato stoup is the perfect winter warmer.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Sweet Potato And Couscous Stoup
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 6 small chicken thigh fillets, halved
- 1 brown onion, halved, sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, finely grated
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 410g can tomato puru00e9e
- 3 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 500g orange sweet potato, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2/3 cup couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Lemon zest, to serve
- Toasted chopped almond kernels, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, Sweet Potato And Couscous Stoup
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, for 6 minutes or until browned all over. Transfer to a heatproof bowl.
- Add onion to pan. Cook for 5 minutes or until just softened. Add garlic, ginger, cinnamon and turmeric. Cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add tomato puru00e9e and stock. Bring to a simmer.
- Return chicken to pan. Reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, covered, for 30 minutes or until chicken is tender. Add sweet potato. Cook for 15 minutes or until sweet potato is tender. Stir in couscous. Stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Remove and discard cinnamon stick. Stir again. Serve stoup topped with parsley, lemon zest and almonds.
Nutritions of Chicken, Sweet Potato And Couscous Stoup
fatContent: 510.743 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 47.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 41.8 grams protein
sodiumContent: 144 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe