Beef RamenBy On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Beef ramen step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Beef ramen you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get slurping with this Japanese classic. Top with a soft boiled egg and fresh chilli for an authentic touch.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Beef Ramen
- 600g diced beef, fat trimmed, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1/4 cup salt-reduced soy sauce , plus 2 tablespoon extra
- 2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4cm piece ginger, sliced
- 2 star anise
- 2L (8 cups) salt-reduced beef stock
- 1/4 cup white miso paste
- 200g shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 4 free-range eggs
- 270g ramen noodles
- Sesame seeds, to serve
- Coriander sprigs, to serve
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Sriracha sauce, to serve
The instruction how to make Beef Ramen
- In a medium saucepan add beef, 1/4 cup soy sauce, oyster sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, star anise and half the beef stock. Bring to a boil, regularly skimming impurities off the top, and simmer, uncovered, for 1 u00bc to 1u00bd hours or until the beef is tender and liquid reduced and thickened. Drain off most of the liquid and set meat aside, covered with foil to keep warm. Shred meat once cool enough to handle.
- In a large saucepan add remaining beef stock, 1 cup (250ml) water, miso paste, remaining soy, mushrooms, pak choy and snow peas. Heat over medium-low, covered, for 5 minutes or until pak choy and snow peas are tender.
- Meanwhile, cook eggs for 4 to 5 minutes in a medium saucepan of simmering water. Remove with a slotted spoon and place in a bowl of cold water. Once cool enough to handle peel eggs and cut into halves.
- In the same pan of boiling water cook noodles according to packet instructions. Drain.
- Divide noodles among bowls and ladle miso soup and vegetables over the top. Add beef mixture and eggs to bowl. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds, coriander, chilli and Sriracha sauce, if desired.
Nutritions of Beef Ramen