Teriyaki Tofu Miso RamenBy Cathie Lonnie On Oct 28, 2020
Cooking Teriyaki tofu miso ramen step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Teriyaki tofu miso ramen you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
minutes is all you need to be sitting down to this quick and easy Asian ramen. Full of flavour, teriyaki tofu and noodles will keep dinner simple.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Teriyaki Tofu Miso Ramen
- 5 cups Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 180g dried ramen noodles (see notes)
- 1 red capsicum, thinly sliced
- 125g green beans, trimmed, cut diagonally into 4cm lengths
- 2 tablespoons white miso paste (see notes)
- 200g teriyaki tofu, cut into 2cm cubes
- 100g enoki mushrooms
- 4 soft-boiled eggs, peeled, halved
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded pickled ginger
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- Shredded nori (optional), to serve
The instruction how to make Teriyaki Tofu Miso Ramen
- Place stock, soy, mirin and 2 cups water in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to the boil. Add noodles. Boil, partially covered, for 2 minutes. Add capsicum and beans. Boil, partially covered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
- Ladle 1 cup of the soup into a bowl. Whisk in miso paste. Stir miso mixture into soup. Cook for 1 minute or until just heated through.
- Using tongs, divide noodles and vegetables among serving bowls. Top with tofu and mushrooms. Ladle over hot soup. Serve topped with egg, corn, pickled ginger, green onion and nori, if using.
Nutritions of Teriyaki Tofu Miso Ramen
fatContent: 439.521 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.3 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 26.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 214 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe