Chinese Pork Meatballs In BrothBy Kirrily La Rosa & Alison Adams On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Chinese pork meatballs in broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chinese pork meatballs in broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
For a new take on noodle soup try this aromatic meatball version.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chinese Pork Meatballs In Broth
- 500g pork mince
- 1cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 300g hokkien noodles
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 litre Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Sliced red chilli, to serve
- Fresh coriander sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Chinese Pork Meatballs In Broth
- Place pork, ginger, garlic, egg yolk, cornflour and 1 tablespoon of the oyster sauce in a bowl. Stir to combine. Using 1 level tablespoon of mixture at a time, shape pork mixture into balls. Place on a plate. Cover. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain well.
- Heat peanut oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook meatballs, in batches, turning, for 4 to 6 minutes or until lightly browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- Combine stock, remaining oyster sauce and 2 cups cold water in a saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Add snow peas, carrot, broccolini and sesame oil. Cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Place noodles in serving bowls. Ladle broth and vegetables over noodles. Top with meatballs, chilli and coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Chinese Pork Meatballs In Broth
fatContent: 460.075 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.5 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 36.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 112 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : pan fry, boil, chinese, lunch, dinner, main, soup, autumn, broccollini, carrot, snow peas, chilli, cornflour, egg, garlic, noodles, ginger, meat, mince, pork, pork mince, meatballs, asian, kid friendly, low carb, low kilojoule, lower gi, massel,