Miso Broth With Silken Tofu And Asian GreensBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 24, 2020
Cooking Miso broth with silken tofu and Asian greens step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Miso broth with silken tofu and Asian greens you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Vegetarian cooking has never been easier with this speedy tofu soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Miso Broth With Silken Tofu And Asian Greens
- 1L (4 cups) Massel vegetable liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon brown miso paste*
- 1 bunch baby bok choy
- 1 bunch choy sum
- 200g silken tofu, cut into small cubes
- 1 pack enoki mushrooms*, trimmed
The instruction how to make Miso Broth With Silken Tofu And Asian Greens
- Place the vegetable stock in a large saucepan over high heat and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to low, then stir in the miso paste and whisk until well combined.
- Add the bok choy and choy sum leaves, then remove the saucepan from the heat. Ladle the stock and greens into 4 serving bowls.
- Top with the tofu and garnish with the enoki mushrooms.
Nutritions of Miso Broth With Silken Tofu And Asian Greens