Strawberry GazpachoBy Valli Little On Oct 18, 2020
Cooking Strawberry gazpacho step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Strawberry gazpacho you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Sweet, rubyhued strawberries are a natural choice for desserts, but that doesn’t mean they should be limited to the end of the meal. Try using them in this gazpacho with a difference.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Strawberry Gazpacho
- 2 x 250g punnets strawberries, hulled
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 small bunch tarragon
- 1/4 cup (60ml) balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 1 cup (250ml) tomato juice
- Thinly sliced Spanish jamon or prosciutto, to serve
- Croutons, to serve
- Edible flowers (see note), to serve
The instruction how to make Strawberry Gazpacho
- Reserve 2 strawberries for garnish. Place the remaining strawberries in a glass or ceramic bowl with the garlic, onion, capsicum, cucumber, tarragon, vinegar and oil, then roughly crush with a fork or potato masher. Cover and stand for 2-3 hours to allow the flavours to develop.
- Use a stick blender to puree the strawberry mixture until smooth. (Alternatively, puree in batches in a blender.) Pass the puree through a sieve into a clean bowl, pressing down with the back of a spoon to extract as much juice as possible and discarding the solids. Stir in the tomato juice, then season. Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the reserved 2 strawberries. Ladle the chilled gazpacho into bowls, top with slices of jamon or prosciutto and drizzle with extra oil. Serve garnished with the chopped strawberries, croutons and edible flowers, if desired.
Nutritions of Strawberry Gazpacho
You may also like :
- Minted Haloumi With Roast Vegetables
- Beef And Vegetable Meatloaf
- Whole Grain Spaghetti With Veal, Speck Ragu And Napoletana Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Italian Sausages, Mushrooms, Pancetta And Olive Sauce
- Bucatini With Cauliflower, Sardines And Anchovies
- Orecchiette With Prawns And Sundried Tomato Pesto
- Spaghetti With Sea Bream And Mediterranean Vegetables
- Apricot Cobbler