Tofu And Mushroom LaksaBy Campbells On Oct 21, 2020
Cooking Tofu and mushroom laksa step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tofu and mushroom laksa you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A falvoursome meatfree laksa, thats minimal effort to prepare, with maximum taste.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tofu And Mushroom Laksa
- 200g rice stick noodles
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 150g fresh shiitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 150g button mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base - Malaysian
- 270ml can coconut milk
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 250g silken tofu, cubed (2cm pieces)
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 2 green spring onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Tofu And Mushroom Laksa
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and stand about 10 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium saucepan. Add mushrooms and cook for 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Add Campbells Real Soup Base-Malaysian and coconut milk. Bring to the boil and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add snow peas, remove from heat.
- Divide noodles among bowls. Ladle over soup and garnish with bean sprouts and green spring onion.
Nutritions of Tofu And Mushroom Laksa