Quick Lamb HariraBy Not available On Oct 19, 2020
Cooking Quick lamb harira step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick lamb harira you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Mix up your week with this fragrant Moroccan inspired lamb soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Lamb Harira
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 500g Coles Australian lamb mince
- 3 cups (750ml) beef stock
- 400g can brown lentils, rinsed, drained
- 400g can chickpeas, rinsed, drained
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (150g) frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup (95g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- Sweet paprika, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Quick Lamb Harira
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring, for 3 mins or until starting to brown. Add the garlic, turmeric, paprika, cumin and ginger and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add the mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 mins or until the mince changes colour.
- Add the beef stock and 1 cup (250ml) water. Increase heat to high and bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, for 5 mins or until reduced slightly.
- Add the lentils, chickpeas, tomato and broad beans and cook for 3 mins or until broad beans are just tender. Add the lemon juice and stir until well combined.
- Divide among serving bowls. Top with yoghurt and sprinkle with coriander and extra paprika to serve.
Nutritions of Quick Lamb Harira
fatContent: 607.06 calories
saturatedFatContent: 29 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 45 grams protein