Gazpacho With Smoky PepitasBy Liz Macri On Oct 20, 2020
Cooking Gazpacho with smoky pepitas step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Gazpacho with smoky pepitas you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pepitas make a crunchy addition to this quick and refreshing summer soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Gazpacho With Smoky Pepitas
- 2 tablespoons pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1kg ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large yellow capsicums, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 75g feta, crumbled
- Buttered light rye bread, toasted, to serve
- Small fresh basil leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Gazpacho With Smoky Pepitas
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Place pepitas on prepared tray. Spray with oil. Sprinkle with paprika. Toss to coat. Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until toasted.
- Meanwhile, place tomato, capsicum, basil, vinegar and oil in a food processor. Process until almost smooth and combined.
- Divide soup between bowls. Top with pepitas, fetta and basil leaves. Serve with rye toast.
Nutritions of Gazpacho With Smoky Pepitas
fatContent: 367.104 calories
saturatedFatContent: 21 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 12.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : paprika, family friendly, bake, summer, basil, spring, vegetarian, feta, capsicum, tomato, pepitas, soup, tomaotes, cold soup, spanish, traditional, high fibre, low salt, low-kilojoule, quick, fast,