Tom Yum GoongBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 16, 2020
Cooking Tom yum goong step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Tom yum goong you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
It takes less than minutes to make this traditional prawn soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Tom Yum Goong
- 1-2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock (see Notes)
- 16 raw king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails intact
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Tom Yum Goong
- Place red curry paste in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add stock and simmer for 6-8 minutes.
- Add prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes or until cooked through. Remove from heat, stir through lime juice, fish sauce and green onions. Season with salt and pepper and serve sprinkled with coriander leaves.
Nutritions of Tom Yum Goong
fatContent: 145.073 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 19 grams protein