Spicy Minestrone With Garlic CroutonsBy Kim Coverdale On Oct 15, 2020
Cooking Spicy minestrone with garlic croutons step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spicy minestrone with garlic croutons you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
A bottled pasta sauce as the base for this soup adds a delicious richness and flavour!
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spicy Minestrone With Garlic Croutons
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3 shortcut bacon rashers, trimmed, chopped
- 500g jar spicy pepper pasta sauce
- 2 cups beef consomme
- 400g can butter beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup dried risoni
- 3 slices sourdough garlic bread, cut into large cubes
- Chopped fresh parsley leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Spicy Minestrone With Garlic Croutons
- Heat oil in a large heavy-based saucepan over medium heat. Add bacon. Cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add pasta sauce, consomme and 1 1/2 cups cold water. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add beans, vegetables and risoni. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until risoni is tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook garlic bread, turning, for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden and heated through.
- Serve minestrone topped with garlic bread and parsley.
Nutritions of Spicy Minestrone With Garlic Croutons
fatContent: 425.181 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49.4 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 23.7 grams protein
sodiumContent: 22 milligrams cholesterol
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons