Sesame, Prawn And Noodle BrothBy Not available On Oct 14, 2020
Cooking Sesame, prawn and noodle broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Sesame, prawn and noodle broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Create an easy and fast meal of asianstyle noodle soup with prawns.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Sesame, Prawn And Noodle Broth
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups (1 litre) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 x 100g packets Nissin Damae Itcho Instant, Sesame Oil Flavour noodle soups
- 1kg medium green prawns, peeled (tails intact), deveined
- 80g baby spinach leaves, trimmed
The instruction how to make Sesame, Prawn And Noodle Broth
- Heat water and stock in a large saucepan over high heat.
- When stock comes to the boil, add noodles. Return to the boil. Reduce heat to medium. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add soup sachets, sesame oil sachets and prawns. Cook for a further 1 to 2 minutes or until prawns turn pink. Stir in spinach. Cook for a further 1 minute or until spinach just wilts. Serve.
Nutritions of Sesame, Prawn And Noodle Broth
fatContent: 239.239 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 26 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 169 milligrams cholesterol