Chicken, Coconut And Lemon Grass Broth With NoodlesBy Kristen Anderson On Oct 11, 2020
Cooking Chicken, coconut and lemon grass broth with noodles step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken, coconut and lemon grass broth with noodles you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take soups from starters to the main event with this top recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken, Coconut And Lemon Grass Broth With Noodles
- 3 green shallots, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon grass stem, pale section only, roughly chopped
- 2 fresh green chillies, roughly chopped
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, roughly chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 400g chicken breast fillets, cut across the grain into strips
- 500ml (2 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 450g pkt hokkien noodles
- 1/2 cup shredded fresh basil
The instruction how to make Chicken, Coconut And Lemon Grass Broth With Noodles
- Place the green shallots, lemon grass, chillies, ginger and garlic in the bowl of a food processor, and process until finely chopped. Transfer to a small bowl.
- Heat 1/2 the oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1/2 of the chicken and lemon grass mixture. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned. Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining oil, chicken and lemon grass mixture.
- Return the chicken and lemon grass mixture to the pan with the stock and coconut milk. Bring to a simmer and then reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the noodles in a large heatproof bowl and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Set aside for 2 minutes to soften slightly. Drain. Add the noodles and basil to the chicken mixture, and stir to combine. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken, Coconut And Lemon Grass Broth With Noodles
fatContent: 972.252 calories
saturatedFatContent: 48 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 33 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 68 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 64 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : main, dinner, lunch, dinner party, simmer, easy, quick, ginger, chilli, noodles, meat, chicken, soup, broth, starter, entree, appetiser, asian, traditional, budget, simple, everyday, fast, kid friendly, spring, coconut, low carb, low sugar, Massel,