Chicken And Pistachio Coconut BrothBy Abi Ulgiati On Oct 10, 2020
Cooking Chicken and pistachio coconut broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chicken and pistachio coconut broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Take soups from starters to the main event with this tasty Asianinspired recipe.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chicken And Pistachio Coconut Broth
- 250g pistachios, shelled
- 2 x 400ml cans coconut milk
- 2 1/2 cups (375ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3 fresh small red chillies, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 750g chicken breast fillets, cut into 2.5cm pieces
- 5 kaffir lime leaves, shredded
The instruction how to make Chicken And Pistachio Coconut Broth
- Cook the pistachios in 1 cup (250ml) of boiling water. Drain and set aside to cool. Rub to remove the skins and pat dry. Place the pistachios in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- Place the coconut milk, chicken stock, chilli and ground pistachios in a saucepan. Stir over low heat until combined. Add the chicken and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until cooked through. Stir through the kaffir lime leaves. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken And Pistachio Coconut Broth
fatContent: 881.193 calories
saturatedFatContent: 67 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 34 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58 grams protein
sodiumContent: 111 milligrams cholesterol
Tags : entrée, simmer, soup, asian, chilli, coconut, pistachio, meat, chicken, nuts, broth, starter, entree, appetiser, thai, traditional, easy, simple, everyday, quick, fast, entr, kid friendly, Massel,
You may also like :
- Beef And Chorizo Tacos
- Stir-fried Lamb, Vegetables & Noodles
- Steamed Scallops With Chinese Pickled Vegetables
- Banana Split Tray Bake
- Elderflower Ice Cream
- Sweet Potato Soup With Asian-style Pesto
- Mushroom And Potato Soup With Croutons And Cucumber Pickle
- Japanese Chicken Noodle Soup With Tofu Croutons