Corn Cheese And Chive Mini MuffinsBy Kate Murdoch On Oct 09, 2020
Cooking Corn cheese and chive mini muffins step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Corn cheese and chive mini muffins you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Try these savoury morsels with soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Corn Cheese And Chive Mini Muffins
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 3/4 cup tasty cheese, grated
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups plain flour, sifted
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
The instruction how to make Corn Cheese And Chive Mini Muffins
- Pre-heat oven to 180u00b0C. In a large bowl, combine 1/2 cup drained, canned corn kernels, 3/4 cup grated tasty cheese, 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped chives, 1/3 cup olive oil, 2 eggs and 3/4 cup milk. Add 2 cups sifted plain flour and 3 teaspoons baking powder, folding in gently until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into two lightly greased 12-hole mini muffin pans. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Corn Cheese And Chive Mini Muffins
Tags : finger food, family friendly, budget friendly, kid friendly, vegetarian, milk, egg, chives, cheese, corn, picnic, bake, muffin, muffins, baking, cakes, chive, easy, simple, everyday, snack, dessert, lunch-box, tea, spring,