Spring MinestroneBy Valli Little On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Spring minestrone step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Spring minestrone you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Spring Minestrone
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 300g cheese tortellini
- 400g can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 1/2 cup (60g) frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto, plus extra to serve (optional)
- Shaved parmesan, to serve
The instruction how to make Spring Minestrone
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 minutes until soft. Add the carrot and cook for a further minute.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the tortellini and simmer for a further 8 minutes until just cooked. Add the beans and peas, then simmer for a further 2 minutes to heat through. Stir in the pesto.
- Divide the soup among bowls and serve topped with shaved parmesan, plus extra pesto if desired.
Nutritions of Spring Minestrone
fatContent: 343.443 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 31 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
sodiumContent: 10 milligrams cholesterol