Crab ChowderBy Not available On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Crab chowder step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Crab chowder you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
An easytomake crab chowder to warm up a cold winters night.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Crab Chowder
- 30g butter
- 100g Coles Brand Streaky Bacon, sliced
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 250g desiree potatoes, peeled, cut into 1cm cubes
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1L Massel salt reduced chicken style liquid stock, heated
- 460g Antarctic king crab, meat picked, cut into chunks, from the deli (see Notes)
- 120g bag Coles Australian Baby Kale, coarsely chopped
- 2 cups frozen Peas, Corn and Capsicum
The instruction how to make Crab Chowder
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook bacon, onion and potato, stirring, for 5 mins or until golden. Add the flour and cook, stirring to coat well, for 1 min. Season.
- Slowly add the stock and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 3-4 mins or until potato is tender. Stir in the crab meat, kale and vegetable mix. Cook for 2 mins or until hot. Ladle among bowls.
Nutritions of Crab Chowder