Ajo BlancoBy Leanne Kitchen On Oct 08, 2020
Cooking Ajo blanco step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Ajo blanco you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Chill out with this simple gazpacho soup that is the perfect antidote to a hot summers day.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Ajo Blanco
- 100g piece day-old rustic bread, crusts removed
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 240g (1 1/2 cups) whole blanched almonds
- 80ml (1/3 cup) sherry vinegar (see note)
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 175g (1 cup) seedless green grapes, thinly sliced
- 45g (1/3 cup) slivered almonds, roasted
The instruction how to make Ajo Blanco
- Soak bread in a bowl of water, drain, then squeeze bread to remove excess moisture.
- Process soaked bread, garlic, whole almonds and 375ml (1 1/2 cups) water in a food processor until very smooth. Transfer to a large bowl or container, stir in vinegar, oil and 500ml (2 cups) water, then season with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until well chilled.
- Ladle soup among bowls. Scatter with grapes and slivered almonds.
Nutritions of Ajo Blanco
fatContent: 479.434 calories
saturatedFatContent: 40 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 21 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 12 grams protein
Tags : afternoon tea, starter, budget friendly, soup, grapes, almonds, easy, quick, spring, summer, soups, gazpacho, chilled soups, main, mains, dinner, gazpacho recipes, gazpacho recipe, cold soup, recipes gazpacho spanish, vegetarian, spanish,