Quick Chicken And Soba Noodle BrothBy Not available On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Quick chicken and soba noodle broth step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Quick chicken and soba noodle broth you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Nothing warms the soul better than a homemade chicken and noodle broth, infused with fresh Asian flavours.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Quick Chicken And Soba Noodle Broth
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 3cm-piece ginger, peeled, thinly sliced
- 600g Coles RSPCA Approved Chicken Breast Fillets, thickly sliced
- 270g soba noodles
- 150g sugar snap peas, sliced lengthways
- 1 carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coriander, coarsely chopped
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced diagonally
The instruction how to make Quick Chicken And Soba Noodle Broth
- Combine the stock, soy sauce, ginger, chicken and 4 cups (1L) water in a large saucepan over high heat. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 10 mins or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a heatproof bowl and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Add the noodles to the pan. Cook for 3 mins or until tender. Return chicken to pan. Add the sugar snap peas and carrot. Cook for 1 min or until heated through. Season.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with spring onion, coriander and chilli.
Nutritions of Quick Chicken And Soba Noodle Broth
fatContent: 437.131 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 52 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 43 grams protein