HariraBy Not available On Oct 06, 2020
Cooking Harira step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Harira you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Warm up with this Moroccan winter soup made with lamb shanks, rice and broad beans.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Harira
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Coles Australian Lamb Shanks
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Moroccan seasoning
- 400g can diced tomatoes
- 4 cups (1L) chicken stock
- 180g McKenzies Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup (50g) long-grain rice
- 1 cup (150g) frozen broad beans, thawed, peeled
- Coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Harira
- Heat oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add lamb and cook, turning occasionally, for 5 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion, carrot, celery and garlic to the pan. Cook, stirring, for 5 mins or until onion softens. Add the seasoning and stir for 1 min or until fragrant. Return lamb to pan with tomato, stock and soup mix. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook, covered, stirring occasionally, for 2 hours or until lamb is falling off the bone.
- Transfer lamb to a heatproof bowl. Add rice to the soup. Cook, uncovered, for 10 mins.
- Meanwhile, use 2 forks to coarsely shred the lamb, discarding the bones.
- Add lamb and broad beans to the soup. Cook for 2 mins or until heated through. Season.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls. Sprinkle with coriander.
Nutritions of Harira
fatContent: 359.217 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 26 grams protein
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe