Carrot And Potato Soup With Cumin ToastBy Michelle Noerianto On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking Carrot and potato soup with cumin toast step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Carrot and potato soup with cumin toast you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This sweet and tangy carrot soup is paired perfectly with crispy golden cumin toast.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Carrot And Potato Soup With Cumin Toast
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated ginger
- 3 carrots, roughly chopped
- 2 sebago potatoes, roughly chopped
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 3 cups (750ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- Salt & pepper
- 4 slices wholegrain bread
- Olive oil spray
- 1 tablespoon light sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
The instruction how to make Carrot And Potato Soup With Cumin Toast
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over a moderate heat. Saute onion, garlic and ginger for 3 mins or until just soft. Add carrots, potatoes and half the cumin seeds. Cover, reduce heat to low, cook for 7 mins or until just golden.
- Add stock, cover and simmer for 15 mins or until vegetables are just tender. Cool slightly then puree until smooth. Season to taste.
- Spray bread and sprinkle with remaining cumin seeds. Grill until golden. Cut into triangles.
- Top soup with sour cream and coriander leaves. Serve with cumin toast.
Nutritions of Carrot And Potato Soup With Cumin Toast
fatContent: 258.12 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 36 grams carbohydrates
Tags : budget friendly, coriander, sour cream, bread, cumin, potato, carrot, ginger, garlic, onion, vegetable oil, healthy, boil, autumn, carrots, potatoes, soup, dinner, appetiser, starter, winter, easy, simple, everyday, low-fat, low-kilojoule, Massel,