Italian Seafood Soup With Garlic CroutonsBy Chrissy Freer On Oct 05, 2020
Cooking Italian seafood soup with garlic croutons step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Italian seafood soup with garlic croutons you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This satisfying soups got a whole lotta flavour and is blessedly low in fat.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Italian Seafood Soup With Garlic Croutons
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 celery sticks, finely chopped
- 1 baby fennel, trimmed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
- 750ml (3 cups) water
- 400g can no-added-salt diced tomatoes
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 400g can no-added-salt cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 400g firm white fish fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 250g peeled medium green prawns
- 1 large zucchini, halved, thinly sliced
- Chopped fresh continental parsley, to serve
- 8 thin slices sourdough baguette
- 1 garlic clove, halved
The instruction how to make Italian Seafood Soup With Garlic Croutons
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. To make croutons, rub each side of bread with the cut side of the garlic clove. Place on a baking tray and spray with olive oil. Bake, turning halfway, for 10-12 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, heat a saucepan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Add the onion, celery and fennel. Stir for 6-7 minutes or until soft. Stir in garlic and chilli flakes for 1 minute or until aromatic.
- Stir in water, tomato and bay leaf. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Add beans, fish, prawns and zucchini and simmer for 5 minutes or until seafood is just cooked and zucchini is tender. Season with pepper. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with garlic croutons.
Nutritions of Italian Seafood Soup With Garlic Croutons
fatContent: 371.645 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 34 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
You may also like :
- Indian Lentil And Egg Curry Recipe
- Bacon Ranch Dress N Dip Sauce Recipe
- Tuna And Mixed Bean Salad With Lemon Dressing
- Blue Cheese With Crisp Vegetables And Crackers
- Middle Eastern Chickpea And Vegetable Salad
- Berry And Chocolate Scroll Cobbler
- Lamb Shank, Pumpkin And Fennel Scotch Broth
- Chicken And Chorizo Minestrone