Chilled Cucumber Soup With Cajun PrawnsBy Gemma Luongo On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Chilled cucumber soup with Cajun prawns step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Chilled cucumber soup with Cajun prawns you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Heres a great way to eat sweet, crisp Lebanese cucumbers on hot January days pureed in a chilled soup served with succulent prawns.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Cajun Prawns
- 3 (about 600g) Lebanese cucumbers, chopped
- 250ml (1 cup) buttermilk
- 250ml (1 cup) water
- 2 shallots, ends trimmed, sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 18 green prawns, peeled leaving tails intact
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- Olive oil spray
- Mint leaves, extra, to serve
The instruction how to make Chilled Cucumber Soup With Cajun Prawns
- Place the cucumber, buttermilk, water, shallot, chopped mint and salt in the bowl of a food processor and process for 2 minutes. Transfer to a large jug. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 2 hours or until well chilled.
- To butterfly the prawns, use a small sharp knife to cut a slit lengthways along the centre of the back of each prawn (dont cut all the way through). Devein. Gently open each prawn and press down slightly to flatten. Place the prawns in a bowl. Add seasoning and toss to coat.
- Preheat a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray with olive oil spray. Add half the prawns and cook for 2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Repeat with the remaining prawns.
- Divide the soup among serving bowls and arrange 3 prawns in the centre. Sprinkle with mint leaves to serve.
Nutritions of Chilled Cucumber Soup With Cajun Prawns
fatContent: 99.185 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14 grams protein
You may also like :
- Turkey Stuffed Pumpkins
- Lighter Creamy Chicken And Pumpkin Bake Recipe
- Tuscan Lamb And Vegetable Bake
- Vegetable Crudite Plate
- Wholegrain Spaghetti With Green Vegetable Cacio E Pepe
- Cheese Tortellini With Veal, Porcini Ragu And Basilico Sauce
- Whole Grain Penne Rigate With Heirloom Tomatoes, Provolone Cheese And Pesto Alla Genovese
- Couscous-stuffed Apples With Honey Syrup