French Onion Soup With Cheesy ToastsBy On Oct 04, 2020
Cooking French onion soup with cheesy toasts step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for French onion soup with cheesy toasts you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Pull out your beret whilst preparing this French soup loaded with flavour and topped with cheesy melts.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of French Onion Soup With Cheesy Toasts
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1kg brown onion
- 60ml dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons plain flour
- 1l salt-reduced beef stock,
- 80g baguette
- 60g reduced-fat 15% cheddar cheese
The instruction how to make French Onion Soup With Cheesy Toasts
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add sage and cook, stirring, for 1u20132 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Reheat same pan over medium-high heat. Cook thyme and onion, stirring occasionally, for 20 minutes or until onion is very soft and caramelised.
- Add wine and cook for 1 minute or until reduced by half. Add flour and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until mixture bubbles and thickens. Gradually add stock and 1 cup (250ml) water and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill on high. Grill bread for 1u20132 minutes each side or until toasted. Sprinkle 1 side of each piece of bread with cheese and grill for 1 minute or until cheese has melted.
- Serve soup topped with cheesy toasts and sage.
Nutritions of French Onion Soup With Cheesy Toasts
You may also like :
- Open Beef, Spinach & Feta Pies
- Cheats Beef And Mushroom Ragu
- Moroccan Roast Chicken With Apricot And Pistachio Couscous Stuffing
- Marinated Vegetables, Pastrami & Feta Focaccia
- Teriyaki Salmon With Pickled Vegetables
- Roasted Lamb Rack & Spring Vegetables
- Ferrero Rocher Brownies
- Cheats Mini Berry Jelly Trifle Recipe