Coriander Fish Ball Noodle SoupBy Annette Forrest On Oct 03, 2020
Cooking Coriander fish ball noodle soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Coriander fish ball noodle soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
This aromatic soup with fish balls and noodles is hearty enough to satisfy as a main meal.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Coriander Fish Ball Noodle Soup
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 3cm piece fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 2 whole star anise
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 750g boneless white fish fillets, skin removed, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime rind
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 250g dried rice-stick (pad Thai) noodles
- 100g snow peas, trimmed, finely sliced
- fresh coriander leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Coriander Fish Ball Noodle Soup
- Place stock, ginger, star anise, soy sauce and sugar in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Simmer, covered, for 15 minutes or until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, place fish, coriander, lime rind, and garlic in a food processor. Season with salt and pepper. Process until combined. Roll heaped tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Strain stock mixture into a bowl. Return to pan over medium heat. Add fish balls to stock mixture. Cook, stirring, for 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through. Add snow peas. Cook for 1 minute or until tender.
- Divide noodles between bowls. Ladle soup, snow peas and fish balls over noodles. Top with coriander. Serve.
Nutritions of Coriander Fish Ball Noodle Soup
fatContent: 426.137 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 38 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 49.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 161 milligrams cholesterol