Lamb Meatball And Lentil Korma SoupBy Cynthia Black On Oct 02, 2020
Cooking Lamb meatball and lentil korma soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Lamb meatball and lentil korma soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Get rolling to make this slurptastic Indianstyle soup. For a hearty twist on this classic curry, add spiced meatballs to a rich tomato soup.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Lamb Meatball And Lentil Korma Soup
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock, hot
- 80g (1/3 cup) korma curry paste
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 160g (2/3 cup) red lentils
- Pinch of caster sugar
- 500g lamb mince
- 25g (1/4 cup) dried breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 75g baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Lamb Meatball And Lentil Korma Soup
- Cook half the korma paste, stirring, in a saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute or until aromatic. Stir in stock and tomato. Bring to boil. Add lentils. Cook, stirring often, for 15 minutes or until just tender. Stir in sugar.
- Meanwhile, combine the lamb, breadcrumbs, egg, remaining korma paste and half the coriander in a bowl. Season. Roll the lamb mixture into meatballs.
- Heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook meatballs in 2 batches, turning, for 4 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add meatballs to soup. Simmer for 5 minutes or until meatballs are cooked through. Stir in spinach. Top with remaining coriander.
Nutritions of Lamb Meatball And Lentil Korma Soup
fatContent: 584.355 calories
saturatedFatContent: 35 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 11 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein