Creamy Chicken, Corn And Pancetta SoupBy Michelle Southan On Sep 30, 2020
Cooking Creamy chicken, corn and pancetta soup step by step details? If you are looking cooking tips for Creamy chicken, corn and pancetta soup you've come to the right place. We have how to make, information, instruction, ingredients and including image, and video detail.
Thick and creamy, this hearty chowder is packed with tasty bits to munch on.
All you have to do is throw all your ingredients of Creamy Chicken, Corn And Pancetta Soup
- 20g butter
- 1 leek, finely chopped
- 150g pancetta, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 2L chicken broth, chicken meat reserved (see related recipe)
- 500g Cream Delight potatoes, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 2 large corn cobs, kernels removed
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) thickened cream
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh continental parsley
The instruction how to make Creamy Chicken, Corn And Pancetta Soup
- Heat the butter in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the leek, pancetta and garlic and stir for 5 minutes or until soft. Add the white wine and stir for 3-5 minutes or until the liquid has evaporated.
- Add chicken broth. Increase heat to medium-high and bring to the boil. Add the potato and simmer for 10 minutes or until just tender. Add the corn kernels and cook for a further 5 minutes or until just tender. Add cream and reserved chicken meat. Stir for 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in parsley and season.
Nutritions of Creamy Chicken, Corn And Pancetta Soup